CCC Youth Scholarship Guidelines
Cascade Cow Cutters is pleased to announce the offering of two $500 Scholarships for the 2019 academic year! Guidelines for the application process are as follows;
- Applications for graduating seniors for this year AND graduates of 2018 who are now enrolled in any accredited university, college, junior college, or trade school are eligible to apply. Current seniors, class of 2019, if chosen will provide written proof of acceptance to their school of choice. Upon registration, or current enrollment verification, a check will be sent directly to the school.
- Subsequent years will not have the "look back" clause. If there are no eligible students in any given scholarship year, the funds will be carried over to the next scholarship application period.
- The recipients will be presented at the June CCC cutting no matter what location the show is held at. A certificate of award will be presented at that time.
- The goal of our scholarship program is to honor the young club members for their efforts in the academic arena as well as the show arena!
HOW TO APPLY
- Applications will be available at the April CCC show.
- Applications are due back to the review committee no later than the May CCC Show, and can be turned in at that time.
- The application review board will review submissions and make selections by the June CCC show with the award certificate to be presented at the June show.